Your International & Localized DevPortal meets at least one of the following requirements:
- Can be adapted to a variety of languages and/or regions with minimal effort.
- Prevents misinterpretations and avoids content that users might consider as sensitive or inappropriate.
- Pays attention to regional legal requirements (e.g. some regions don’t allow deep linking).
- Takes the restrictions of regional business into account.
- Focuses on local user expectations.
Read more about the Best International and Localized DevPortals on the Pronovix Blog.