Questions to ask:
- How does the developer portal support users with filtering, selecting, access to features, and functionality as it applies to a certain region?
- Does your devportal detect the region that your user is currently in and adjust your offering?
- Are there other dimensions to localization and international offerings that are having an effect?
- How do you serve the linguistic needs of your audience from different levels?
- Does accommodating your diverse audience extend to how you provide support and visualizations?
The jury relies on your answers to the nominee questionnaire to understand the details of your developer portal that are not apparent to a new registered user. If possible, provide additional details for the jury to understand how your developer portal responds to diverse audiences more thoroughly.
Read more about the Best International and Localized DevPortals on the Pronovix Blog.