Introduction of the portal
SendGrid’s newly launched Knowledge Center, previously known as SendGrid Docs, is a one-stop shop when it comes to evaluating, integrating, and troubleshooting SendGrid’s APIs, UI, and webhooks. The Developers section of the portal dives right in with getting started guides for SMTP and the API, the interactive API reference, links to our libraries, and topical documentation on SendGrid’s v3 Web API, SMTP API and Webhooks. The portal also includes UI documentation and how-to guides and resources for SendGrid topics.
"The SendGrid Knowledge Center empowers both developers and marketers to get the most from their SendGrid account with concise how-to resources and reference information on the SendGrid UI, APIs, and webhooks.
- Find exactly what they need to know quickly with search, an intuitive table of contents with straightforward shortcuts, and highlighted featured resources.
- Learn faster with concise how-to articles containing step-by-step instructions and quick videos.
- Avoid frustrating headaches with before you begin recommendations and additional resource options.
- Feel empowered to dig in with topical organization separate from technical “For Developers” section.
More specifically, for developers:
- Fast-track your integration process with “For Developers” section including API reference, getting started recommendations for API and SMTP, and our 7 code language libraries.
- Navigate easily from informational articles to related API reference details.
- Expedite end-to-end integration time with the “try it out” functionality in our interactive API documentation.
SendGrid leveraged extensive customer research to inform the new Knowledge Center, ensuring it provides concise, task-specific content that is easier to find, absorb, and navigate than most of our competitors."